thinkorswim Mobile Description:
Whether you are a bull or a bear, trade anywhere with the world’s most powerful trading platform in the palm of your hand. thinkorswim Mobile’s 1.21 gigawatts of trading technology gives you the freedom to trade stocks, options and complex options, futures and forex till your fingers bleed. While your friends are crushing candy, you’ll be crushing vol using our interactive charts, event notifications, along with a wide range of features:
• Touch to trade stocks, options and complex options, ETFs, futures, and forex1
• Scan multi-touch charts with hundreds of chart studies, including your unique user created studies
• Got questions? We got answers. Use Support Chat to chat with associates while never leaving the application.
• Access to Chat Rooms, watch daily programming by our professionals, and share your thoughts on everything trading.
• Stream live CNBC, International CNBC, and tastytrade
• Access and track events through an interactive market calendar
• Create and modify complex and advanced orders quickly and easily
• View live streaming news
• Access real-time quotes and depth of book
• Track and modify orders and alerts
• Manage positions and view your account balances on all your linked accounts
• View risk and performance metrics
• Share ideas and connect with other traders via myTrade® community (Not available on tablet yet)
• View company profile, financials, and details, including a break down what drives the stock with estimates from Trefis
• Get streaming audio with SwimLessonsSM
• Deposit checks into your account
• Scroll through full-screen views of your custom watchlists and scans, positions, orders, news, charts and more
• Test strategies with paperMoney
So what are you waiting for? Download the award winning thinkorswim mobile app and hold the markets in your hands. Buy ‘em low and sell ‘em high, just please….don’t trade while you drive.
Market volatility, volume, and system availability may delay account access and trade executions.
1Options involve risks and are not suitable for all investors. The risk of loss in trading securities, options, futures, and forex can be substantial. Clients must consider all relevant risk factors, including their own personal financial situation, before trading.
2TD Ameritrade and tastytrade, Inc. are separate, unaffiliated companies that are not responsible for each other's services or policies.
3Access to real-time market data is conditioned on acceptance of the exchange agreements. Professional access differs and subscription fees may apply.
4myTrade is a service of myTrade, Inc., a separate but affiliated firm. TD Ameritrade is not responsible for the services of myTrade, or content shared through the service.