QuickBooks Self-Employed Description:
QuickBooks Self-Employed finds tax deductions and keeps your finances organized by categorizing your business expenses, automatically tracking mileage, and attaching receipts to business expenses. We even estimate your quarterly and year-end taxes and sync with TurboTax, the #1 tax prep software. Designed for freelancers, independent contractors, and Self-Employed individuals who receive a 1099, QuickBooks Self-Employed will help you maximize your tax deductions and put more money in your pocket. On average, QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers identify $4,340 in potential tax savings per year.*
Contractors, freelancers and 1099 employees: the QuickBooks Self-Employed app makes it easy to maximize tax deductions on the go. Check out the Automatic Mileage Tracker: QuickBooks Self-Employed now automatically logs and tracks mileage. If you drive for work every mile you drive is worth 54 cents in tax deduction or mileage reimbursement based on the IRS guidelines. No more pen and paper to track your miles -- with the Automatic Mileage Tracker every mile will be logged.
QuickBooks Self-Employed Features:
* Automatic Mileage Tracker -- using your phone’s GPS, the Mileage Tracker will automatically track miles to maximize your tax deductions. As a 1099 employee, all miles driven for business-related purposes can be deducted.
* Track Expenses On The Go -- with just a swipe you can easily log and separate business from personal expenses.
* Create and Send Professional Invoices – Invoice your clients to get paid.
* Easily Attach Receipts -- using your phone’s camera you can quickly take a photo and attach receipts to a business transaction.
* Estimate Quarterly & Annual Taxes -- the QuickBooks Self-Employed app does the math for you. If you purchase the TurboTax bundle we’ll export your Schedule C to TurboTax so you can pay your taxes online with the #1 tax prep software.
We estimate your quarterly taxes based on your 1099 income. You value your time, so leave it to QuickBooks Self-Employed to automatically track business expenses, log and track mileage, and estimate your taxes so you don’t have to.
Now with invoicing, you can create and send invoices to your customers.
And best of all, your financial data is safe and secure because QuickBooks Self-Employed is a brainchild of Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint. QuickBooks Self-Employed is created exclusively for contractors, freelancers, and the 1099 economy.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: After your 30-day free trial, subscribe in the app for the monthly auto-renewing subscription:
* $9.99 QuickBooks Self-Employed
* $16.99 QuickBooks Self-Employed Tax Bundle (includes Intuit TurboTax Home and Business)
Our most active customers can find discounts up to 20%!
* Based on TY2014 data of QuickBooks Self-Employed paid subscribers, average savings calculated by including expense as taxable business deduction.
* Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified <$100k in deductions
ALREADY HAVE QUICKBOOKS SELF-EMPLOYED ON THE WEB? The mobile app is free with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy