Join the thousands of users who have used Monzo in more than 130 countries and become a part of the banking revolution. To activate your card, you'll need to top up with £100 which will be available to spend as soon as your card arrives.
• Get instant notifications every time you make a payment
• See how much you’re spending
• Freeze your Monzo Card instantly if you lose it, defrost it when you find it
• Receive intelligent insights into your spending habits
• Top up your Monzo Card with another debit card
• Use your card abroad as you would at home. There are no fees and you get the wholesale MasterCard® exchange rate
• No fees or charges
We’re releasing new features every week. Coming soon are features like:
• Send money instantly to friends and family
• Set up budgeting targets
• Search your transactions instantly by category, location or merchant
• And much more!
What people are saying about Monzo:
“Monzo set a record as the quickest crowd-funding campaign in history.” — Forbes
“Monzo is a snazzy mobile checking-account app.” — The Wall Street Journal
“A bank for people who hate banks.” — Bloomberg
“Monzo is a bank designed for the world we live in today.” — TechCrunch
The legal bit:
The term “Monzo Card” refers to the Monzo MasterCard® Prepaid Debit card. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. The Card is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Inc. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref. 900051).
Require Android 5.0 and up
Download Monzo for Android