Capital One Wallet Description:
Make purchases using your mobile device and stay on top of your spending with instant notifications. Temporarily lock your Capital One 360® debit cards and credit cards, such as Quicksilver® and Venture®, if lost or misplaced, and easily turn them back on. Redeem cash rewards for past purchases or through a statement credit. Keep organized by capturing your receipts and digitizing major retailer gift cards.
Capital One® WalletSM is the perfect companion to the Capital One® MobileSM app.
- Tap and pay with your phone using your Capital One debit cards and credit cards, including Quicksilver and Venture.
- Know the moment your card is used with instant purchase notifications.
- View your debit and credit card balance, recent transactions, and available credit – all at a glance.
- Second Look® may even notify you of unusual activity, such as a duplicate charge or an unexpected increase in a monthly bill. If needed, dispute the charge right in the app.
- Temporarily lock your card if it has been misplaced, and easily turn it back on if it’s found.
- Snap photos of you receipts and connect them with charges listed on your statement.
- Digitize your gift cards, receive notifications when you’re near the retailer, and pay through the app.
- Redeem rewards for past purchases or by giving yourself a statement credit.
- Capital One Wallet is for Capital One Customers only
- To pay and manage your Capital One credit cards, 360, bank, home, and auto loan accounts all in one place, download Capital One Mobile.
- Wallet requires a NFC enabled mobile device (KitKat 4.4 or above) to make purchases
- Capital One Wallet and Andriod Pay are not currently available to customers of our partner cards. Capital One Bank and Capital One 360 debit card customers can use Capital One Wallet to receive real-time notifications and view account balances and transactions. Second Look is not available for all Capital One cardholders or partner cards.
- Sign in easily using SureSwipe ℠ and avoid password typos
- If you are having issues uninstalling, make sure to turn off device administrator rights. You can find it by going into the settings under mobile payments.
- Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Capital One Wallet Require:
Require Android Varies with device
Share Capital One Wallet:
Download Capital One Wallet for Android