Budget : Expense Tracker Description:
At a glance you can view current month cash flow info like total expenses, income, account balance and budget
**************************** Launch SALE 40% OFF *******************************
restore your data from free to paid (settings>>backup in free version and settings>>Restore in paid version)
Some key features:
* No internet connection required.
* Available in English, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Russian, Magyar and Norwegian languages (selected via your phone locale).
* Add/Edit/Delete expense and income transaction (one time and recurring) easily.
* Add/Edit/Delete cash transfer between accounts.
* Detailed list of current month expenses and income by date and by category.
* Qick summary to get total expenses and income (today,last 7 days, current month, current year).
* Add/Edit/Delete Budget.
* Set monthly budget by specific categories.
* Color coded budget progress as you set category color.
* Add/Edit/Delete Account.
* List of accounts with balances.
* Unchecked to close account you want.
* Move account position up and down to quick access your preferred account.
* Monthly Detailed list of account cash flow with cumulative balances.
* Pie and line chart to get clear understanding of expenses and income.
* Last six month's expense and income report of particular account.
* Expense and income report by category of custom date range.
* Expense report by payee, income report by payer of custom date range.
* Expense Vs income report.
* Calendar view to get clear understanding of expenses and income.
* Single tap on date cell to view list of transactions for particular date.
* Long tap on date cell to add expense and income transaction entry.
* Manage(Add/Edit/Delete) expense and income categories with color coded images.
* Preset expenses and income categories.
* Manage expense and income template(preset transaction) to add transaction entries quickly.
* Manage preset notes to add quick note.
* Built in calculator to quick amount entry.
* Password protection to safe your data.
* Customize date format.
* Export your account transactions by monthly or custom date range in .CSV format.
* Set your local currency by 80+ currencies.
* Set number of last backups to keep on the SD-card
* Backup your database to SD-card .
* Restore your database from SD-card.
* Dropbox backup and restore
* Clear your entire app and set default settings to start over from scratch.
Budget : Expense Tracker Require:
Require Android 2.2 and up
Share Budget : Expense Tracker:
Download Budget : Expense Tracker for Android